Saturday, August 22, 2015

If School was Like in Yaoi Animes...

I'm pretty sure that if my instructors were like this...I'D BE SO PASSIONATE IN STUDYING! haha!

Yep! Definitely..because..you see..the instructors in our school are monsters! They all think that we are a new breed of highly intelligent robots! But let's not talk about real life...

Let us indulge our selves with these hot dudes in this school-themed post!

Its just a short post though 'cause my energy is drained and my brain is half-dead..

sayonara,brain cells!




MY TEACHERS WOULD BE DOING THIS...
I WOULD HAVE SOME CLASSMATES LIKE THEM....


 
I WOULD SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN THE LIBRARY....that way,I'll get to read my books while witnessing a live action yaoi!
THERE WOULD BE CLUBS LIKE THESE...YES! Feed my yaoi fantasies more!
 AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS ONCE IN A WHILE...does'nt matter where..haha!
~I don't know why I added this picture but its probably because...I laughed so hard~

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yaoi Cafe