Saturday, August 22, 2015

What Makes Me Love Yaoi

YAHOO! Hey there kawaiis! This will be the first time that I will post on our Sincerely Yaoi..(cause I just realized that we never really posted something in there!) haha..!

I'm gonna list down all the lovable qualities of yaoi!

PS: This is only my personal opinion so....yeah
oh and by the way these are not arranged
chronologically,okay?





1.)ITS THE BOYS (haha! let us not be hypocrite,we sometimes read doujinshis/yaoi mangas because of the boys' character,appearance,etc even if the story is a so-so)
2.)IT MAY NOT BE KNOWN TO NON-YAOI LOVERS BUT THE PLOT IS DEFINITELY MORE ROMANTIC,FUNNIER,CUTER.....AND SEXIER THAN MOST SHOUJO ANIMES/MANGAS (*heck! There are even some yaoi that'll make even the coldest of the heart melt! ex: HYBRID CHILD*)
*this moment...I cried so hard*
3.) THE BLAZING HOT SEX! 
               
*me*
4.) THEIR EXPRESSIONS! ( I think this might just be me..let me know if I'm not alone..haha)
5.) THEIR KISSES!
yes...this..!
I originally wanted to make it up to #10 but..that's it for now...'cause the #5 and #4  is soo long this post will go on for eternity if I continue  I'm sure that you,kawaiis have your reasons for loving yaoi animes/mangas/doujinshis...LET ME KNOW!

SUGGEST/COMMENT BELOW!
*it may be just me again but this made me laugh so hard*

PS: I MIGHT BE POSTING A PART 2 IN THIS 'CAUSE I'M NOT YET SATISFIED...
© Yaoi Cafe