Friday, August 14, 2015

Roronoa Zoro x Sanji

YAHOOOOO! It's been a long time kawaiis!! Since they're my number 2 fave couple...I decided to do this..YEAH!!! they're SUUUUUUPER (no,I am not imitating Franky!) CUTE! 

SO HERE IT IS...FEAST YOUR EYES!

I don't know if I'm the only one but I really think that their life together would be something like this.......
and this......
*Sanji to Zoro 
*Zoro is bewildered..so cute!
Zoro is turned on so they'll end up doing this...(^///^)

and although they fight a LOT...

and make each other crazy...
they are also the only one who can keep each other happy....
they always secretly look out for each other...
and will do anything to protect each other...
no matter how ridiculous they'll look...
and they will continue doing so until the end of their time....

THAT'S ALL.....FOR NOW!

ATTENTION!!!
COMMENT AND/OR SUGGEST IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE...!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yaoi Cafe