Sunday, October 8, 2017

Pendulum: Kemonobito Omegaverse (Review)


This is not my type of genre I am not into bestiality or a fan of omegaverse but this is recommended by my sister so I decided to give it a chance.

Mangaka: Hasuni Hana
Released on year 2016.
It consist of 6 chapter.
To read the manga Click Me

At first I feel uncomfortable as I stated earlier this is not my thing. But while  reading it, I kinda like the concept of the alpha, beta and omega.

The main couple of the story are Kai and Ruado.  Kai's family was known to be an alpha bearer which has the highest rank of the society. However, Kai was born as an omega, the lowest rank, treated as a sex tool by the superior class. As a disgrace to the family he was thrown away to Ruado.

Ruado serves as his guardian. He's a kind gentle beast I could say he has a soft spot towards Kai and in return he loves him back that during the heat (*when it's time for mating) of Kai he doesn't want any alpha except Ruado. Anyways  Kai has a cute nanny, a beta which is Horan I just need to insert him and please find him a mate as well (*cries) he deserves it! Now regarding with the other couple which is Juda and Daato it's funny how they hate each other but they don't have a choice for their soul are bond forever whether they like it or not.  The uniqueness of their "bond" makes the story interesting. 

Though I am not used to this genre, I didn't find it disgusting instead the character regardless of them being a beast they're gentle and kind. But well, as expected their true form comes out when mating

Some of the shots: 



sources: mangago.me

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yaoi Cafe