Saturday, October 7, 2017

Taiyou no Romance (Review)


I am browsing some random yaoi  manga to read hoping to find a hardcore or explicit one when I stumbled upon this. And this is  hardcore  not even hardcore (*cries inside). I find the plot summary funny that's why I give it a try. I was expecting it to be not that interesting  in fact I already condition my mind that I will just read the first chapter and drop it after but nope the story is good even though sex scenes are limited and (*it pains me to be teased) that  I find myself reading the entire manga and screaming for a continuation (tell me if there is a continuation of this please I am not satisfied with the ending )

This is about Motoki a normal guy with an ordinary life. The typical high school student. Until one day, he start noticing changes from his appearance and mysteriously two stranger guy appear in his life only to find out they were after him, to devour his heart for their immortality he serve as their offering. It's about the prey and the predator that's how the story revolves but it turns out the predator fall in love to his prey that makes their order of survival chaotic. 

The other couples (side characters) are also interesting and its more cute tsundere guy are always  cute (for me *haha)

I will no longer elaborate further into details because I am lazy   I don't want to be a spoiler to you

Some of my favorite part: 




You can read the manga here Click Me

If I am going to rate this manga this is 6/10. Over all this is worth reading I just hated that it ends!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yaoi Cafe